Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Nice Day @ Home...





Today started early for us...Kylie was up and at em' at 7:20, so began our day. We ate breakfast and headed out the door for my 2 mile morning walk....fun, fun. (I decided to go on a health kick and started this on Monday). After the walk we played a little ball in the backyard and then I cleaned the house...my usual morning routine, while Kylie and Trey ran errands, which included a trip to the real estate office to fax an extension on our contract....we are still crossing our fingers for a Friday closing, but will know more tommorrow (how many times will I say that until this whole saga is over!!) Anyway....I tried a new reciepe today (blue cheese beef tenderloin) and it was good. Later on we went outside to ride Kylie's bike and found a strange dog wandering around the neighborhood...still not sure he has realized that we can't take him in, I am hoping his owner comes looking for him soon.....While outside we drew chalk pictures, swang, and played in the bubbles. I had Kylie count the bubbles as she was popping them and she got up to 14 w/o error, I was empressed!! She never ceases to amaze me!! Well....tonight we are going to watch a family movie and chow down on some lean cusines....until tomorrow....


Sarah

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi Sarah & Kylie! Looks like you had a fun day outside! Be sure to check out Lilly's Blog. We just added your blog to her site!!