Saturday, February 16, 2008

A fun day with my baby


So, I am new at this whole blogging thing and would never had started it if it wan't for my sister...I think it is cool I can keep up with her daily events without even picking up the phone so....since we are moving away I thought I would start one of my own to keep everyone aware of how things in the "cameron household" were going.

Today started with a shower for my best friend Margaret who is getting married March 29th....we had a studio shower at 10, it was very fun and beautiful.

After the shower we headed home for naps and then went up to Sebring so the cousins could play and my sister and I could enjoy some adult converstation. The girls mainly played outside in the wagon and then we took them on a golf cart ride around the neighborhood, we then went back to the house for dinner and baths.

Heidi and I had great converstation and the girls had a wondeful time together...they are all growing up way too fast! Well, who knows what tomorrow brings...until then.....


No comments: