Sunday, February 17, 2008

Football Sunday!!





Well....the photos pretty much say it all!! We started the day off awaiting the arrival of Trey from work, he was running late so I opted to watch the live feed of the sermon froam our new church, Christ Fellowship. It was great and inspiring. I can't wait to be apart of such a "moving" group of people, you can really tell that God has chosen those people in that place to accomplish his will. I am so excited to be a part of the staff...my first day of work is March 10th, but I am attending a staff breakfast this wednesday and a picnic at the stuart campus on Sunday March 1st.

This afternoon at 4:00 Kylie and I decided it would probaly be best for her to get out of her P.J.'s and head to Walgreens for a quick shopping trip...

After Walgreens we headed home for a game of football with the neighboorhood kids...it was hilarious to watch Trey playing Jackpot with 8 and 9 year olds with Kylie on his hip.

Here is some pics of our afternoon outside... God bless!

Sarah

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am loving the blog! So impressive! Now I can keep better tabs on you...LOL! Love ya!