Monday, March 3, 2008

WILL WE CLOSE???






We are currently at home watching TV and awaiting a phone call which will give us the clear to close on the new house....should this call come in anytime soon we will be on our way to Port St. Lucie with a trailer load of belonging to take to our new home...WE ARE SO READY!! and tired of this LLLLOOOONNNNGGG house shopping/buying process!!! I have included some Pics of the new house, as is, but we will be installing wood floors, new carpets, appliances, and painting so....these are the "Before" pics...I will post the "after" pics once all work is completed, which will hopefully take around a week, so maybe if all goes well next Monday I will be posting the pictures of our new, remodled home!! Until later......




Sarah




1 comment:

Cher Kole said...

Did you close???? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! School is going ok so far, but I already can't wait to be done and practicing!! lol Hope you're having a great week & that the house goes through quickly!!!