Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We are moved and settled

For those of you who are wondering what in the world is going on with me....I have moved and am now living in Port St. Lucie. I started my job last week and am working at a wonderful church in Palm Beach Gardens, FL called Christ Fellowship. I am writing the curriculum for preschool for the three campuses located in Palm Beach County. I am having a blast getting to know everyone and all that this place entails. Kylie is doing well we took her on a tour of her new preschool, trinity methodist, which she will start attending in the fall on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. She was very comfortable and wanted to stay and play. She is looking forward to learning and meeting lots of friends. This weekend is our big Easter service at the ampitheater in Royal Palm Beach we are expecting 20,000 - 30,000 people in attendance. Trey has even volunteerd to help in the two year old tent...those of you who know him realize what a big deal this is!! We are all adjusting to the new place, schedules, and trying to get as much done with the house as possible!! So far we have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms painted, leaving 1 bed/bath, kitchen, family, living, dining, kitchen, and laundry room to paint! Fun, Fun! Well, that is the update for now. Have a blessed Easter!

Sarah

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Hi! Sarah
Congratulations! Finally you moved in. and Good Luck in your new job. We miss you at MOPS. Happy Easter.

Betsy said...

So glad the sale went through, but we sure miss you! Glad we get to still see you at dance!!

Cher Kole said...

WHEW! I am SO happy for you guys! That is SO exciting about your new "job". (It's not really a JOB if you love it!! lol) Even though I hardly see you as it is, I think I'll miss you even MORE knowing that if I need you you're hundreds of miles away!!! Luckily there are apparently these new fangled gadgets called PHONES!!! lol I love you girl & I'm just so very happy that everything is going well for you all! Much Love, Cher