Friday, January 9, 2009

Update on Life

So, several months have past since my last blog...don't know how time has passed so quickly. The summer came and went along with the rest of 2008. Trey is Still working at PBCFR and is also taking on the role as a instructor for the local community college in fire science starting this month. I am still enjoying my job at the church and we launced a new campus this fall and I am coordinating the early childhood program there and am still instructing dance classes at Attitudes. Kylie is enjoying preschool and it is hard to believe that her 4th birthday is fastly approaching...This winter we took a break and went to the mountains with family and had a blast. We also added a member to our family, Bella, our 13 week old yorkie and are in the process of house breaking her...fun, fun. Life is good. God is good. I am posting some new pictures...for those who do not check my blog, because you have given up on me, miracles do happen and I have a new post and picutres will follow soon...

No comments: