Tuesday, April 1, 2008

After Photos






Well, it has taken a while, but I think it is time to post the after photos of the house...we have a lot of work still left, but all painting and most decorating is done. It is finally starting to feel and look more like home instead of a huge tornado of belongings! I am starting to feel a little relieved now that most of the inital work is over and I am getting a little more accustomed to the area, house, and my new job/schedule. I miss all of my family and friends in LP, but am very comfortable here and am excited about all that God has in store for us here in Port St. Lucie. We will be hosting Kylie's B-day party in a couple weeks at Chuckie Cheese and also have our first "party" here at the house with friends/family. We are very excited and hope everyone can come. Well, I think all my blogging is caught up...enjoy the pictures!

No comments: